The Redskins are in Richmond from July 24th – August 11th!
This is a great opportunity for kids to see the players in action, but before you visit the Redskins Training Camp – there are a few things you should know.
- The Redskins will practice on select days at the new Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center at 2401 W. Leigh Street. For the complete schedule visit the calendar for details.
- Make sure you sign up for your FREE Training Camp Pass before you visit.
- Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. No bleachers are available on-site.
- Be prepared for mud (although we have heard this is much better than last year!)
- Visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players, but there is no public access to the training facility.
- Porta-potties are available.
- For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
- For additional details visit the Frequently Asked Questions
And don’t miss the Redskins Kids Club. Registered kids receive:
- Personalized Welcome Letter, Membership ID Card and Membership Certificate
- Redskins Kids Club T-Shirt
- Glory Days Coupon for a Free Kids Sundae
- Open a College Savings Account for Free!
- Redskins Kids Club Backpack
- Magnetic Kids Club Photo Frame
- And Much More!
In addition the Redskins Kids Club is often on site with numerous activities and Play 60 youth fitness stations for children are available. For more information on Redskins training camp Kids Club events, please visit www.redskinskidsclub.com.
Aug 2nd and 3rd is Fan Appreciation Weekend but the the lottery to attend is now closed.
The City of Richmond has released the locations of the parking lots for visitors to 2014 training camp. All official City locations are $7 to park, cash only. The City has added parking options closer to the venue than last year. For more details and specific locations click here.