Discover the Joys of Learning.
Learning starts with counting fingers and toes. Before you know it, it’s chapter books and multiplication tables. In between are the building blocks of early education, where young children establish the foundation for a lifetime of learning.
At Bright Horizons at Short Pump®, we’re right there with your child. We educate your child with an individualized, flexible curriculum that’s designed to inspire children at every age and age. At Bright Horizons, children develop necessary academic skills while individual talents are encouraged to blossom.
What can you, as a parent, expect from Bright Horizons?
- Proven Curriculum – built around extensive research, 21st-century technology, and developmentally appropriate instruction, our own The World at Their Fingertips curriculum prepares children for success in kindergarten and beyond.
Read more about school readiness at Bright Horizons.
- Professional Staff – experienced teachers are child development experts who meet our own professional standards as well as those of the state.
- Community – where educators and families work together to make sure your child’s needs – and potential – are being met.
- Peace of Mind – our own stringent We Care policies and practices dictate careful protocols to nurture children and keep them healthy and safe.
- Family Resources – online parenting tips, blog conversations, parenting webinars and at-home learning activities. Take a peek.
- Carefully Crafted Programs – infant, toddler, preschool, kindergarten prep and school-age programs are age appropriate, all with the goal of encouraging curious, happy, and confident children who, above all, fully experience the joys of childhood.
- Enriched learning environments – state-of-the-art classrooms and enrichment spaces include
- NEW Movement Matters Zone – a space specifically designed for children’s movement activities through our structured daily Movement Matters fitness and wellness program.
- NEW Art Studio – a custom designed space with ample materials and tools to inspire creativity and the development of long-term artistic and educational projects.
- NEW Science Lab – engaging children in research, experimentation, testing hypotheses, exploration, and discovering how things work.
- NEW Growing Readers Children’s Library – a comfortable space filled with quality children’s literature available for children and families to enjoy.
What are Bright Horizons’ parents saying?
“WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Thank you for loving Jack every day! It makes us so happy to see how well he interacts with all of you and it puts peace in our hearts knowing he’s in such good hands. You will always be a part of Jack’s “story” and we couldn’t be more grateful.” ~ Bright Horizons’ parent
Read more parent reviews.
Experience Bright Horizons
We invite you to experience our program, meet our talented teachers and hear from current families why they love Bright Horizons.
- RENOVATION CELEBRATION – Family event revealing our recent facility enhancements.
Saturday, November 22, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- OPEN HOUSE WEEK – experience our program first-hand.
November 17-21, 2014
7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Can’t make it to an event? No worries, contact us to schedule your personal visit.
Bright Horizons at Short Pump
120 Towne Center West Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23233