XL SPORTS WORLD
2300 Oak Lake Blvd, Midlothian VA 23112 Phone: 804.744.4600
XL Sports World offers youth programs ages 2-15 that run every 7 weeks. Soccer, Baseball, Lacrosse, and more! They have a weekday 10am Preschool classes, register your child for a 1 day a week, hour long, high energy soccer tot class! You can also rent the field during the weekday for a mommy and me outing, preschool event/party/field trip to scrimmage/play on moon bounce. Click on the link for more details on all their youth program activities! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
SPORTS CENTER OF RICHMOND (SCOR)
1385 Overbrook Rd, Richmond, VA 23220 Phone: 804.257.SCOR
– Lil Kickers Soccer for kids! Step onto the field during any Lil’ Kickers class and you will find it transformed into a world created just for your child. Our well trained coaches will thrill your child with 50 minutes of highly creative, high energy and age-appropriate activities that serve as a great introduction to soccer, and help children master developmental milestones, appropriate for their age. 18 months to 9 years. For more information, Tyler@scor-richmond.com
– Lil Sluggers Baseball for Kids! When you’re little, there’s a lot to learn, and learning is easier when you’re having fun. Ages 2-5 years. For more information, Tyler@scor-richmond.com.
RIVER CITY YOUTH FITNESS
48 Plaza Drive, Manakin-Sabot, VA 23103 Phone: 804.784.1990
– Sports and Gym. These classes combine the basics of baseball, basketball, football, kickball, track and field, and bowling with gymnastics to help build a foundation of coordination, agility and competition. Although they are geared towards the “growing boy,” anyone with a competitive spirit is more than welcome. The highly structured and fast-paced nature of the class allows for young boys to be successful while also learning “how to be coached” and how to follow directions.The progression through our Sports and Gym Program is exactly the same as in Otter Pups and becomes heavily dependent upon age, confidence, and ability.
– Preschool Coed Gymnastics Classes. Pint sized equipment and colorful mats of all shapes and sizes make it the perfect place to enhance your child’s physical, mental, emotional and social development. Classes are offered for children ages 3 years to kindergarten. Classes are designed to take advantage of a child’s natural instinct to play and explore, while emphasizing coordination and fun.
TINY TITANS – T-BALL PREP & PLAY at the Tuckahoe Sports Training Center
2450 Little League Drive, Henrico, VA 23233 Phone: 804.360.3395
Tiny Titans is an interactive 6-week program for children ages 2 to 5 years. The curriculum focuses on fun games and activities that teach kids the skills necessary for future participation in baseball & Softball. It is our goal to develop stronger, smarter, more sociable kids. Registration required.
MASTER CHO’S TAE KWON DO & MARTIAL ARTS
– 9964 Brook Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059 Phone: 804.262.0101
– 4386 Pouncey Tract Road, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Phone: 804.364.0101
Many families are finding Tae Kwon Do to be the perfect family activity, combining an exciting workout with a new learning experience. At Master Cho’s Tae Kwon Do and Martial Arts you have a choice of attending children or adult classes separately or coming together as a group to our family class. Either way you’ll have a great time and create a special family bond.