Both major bowling lanes in town are offering free fun this summer! Check out the details for the lanes closest to you. Although the games are free – shoe rentals are not.
– 7929 Midlothian Pike, Richmond, VA 23235 Phone: 804. 320. 7115
– 4400 Pouncey Tract Road, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Phone: 804. 360.- 8222
– 11532 Hull Street Road, Midlothian, VA 23112 Phone: 804. 744. 1500
– 5018 Williamsburg Road, Richmond, VA 23231 Phone: 804.222.5183
Bowl America’s new SUMMER BLAST PASS entitles students from kindergarten to grade 12 to not one, but two FREE* games of bowling seven days a week all summer long* at any of Bowl America’s 18 locations! Register online today for your Summer Blast Pass! Then every Monday beginning June 1 thru Labor Day, you’ll receive an email with your pass good for that week. Print it out, bring it in, and let the good times roll!
Parents Can Join In On The Fun Too! Kids aren’t the only ones who get to have all of the fun at Bowl America. With the Parent Pass, mom and dad receive one FREE** game each when accompanied by a registered Summer Blast Pass child. So don’t wait. Register your child today and look for your Parent Pass. Then grab the whole family and hit the lanes for some summer family fun at Bowl America.
Bonus FREE Games For Good Grades. Bowl America salutes those students whose hard work have earned them the highest marks in the classroom. If you earned an “A” (or the equivalent grade) over the course of the 2014-15 school year, Bowl America will reward you with 5 Bonus FREE*** games to be used throughout the summer. Bring your final 2014-15 report card to your nearest Bowl America location to claim your Summer Blast Bonus Pass.
Visit the website for all the disclaimers.
– Sunset Lanes, 6540 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230
– Shrader Lanes, 8037 Shrader Road, Richmond, VA 23294
– Hanover Lanes, 7317 Bell Creek Road, Mechanicsville, VA 23111
Get a Summer Games Pass for three free games of bowling each day – all summer long! May 18th – Sept 7th. Get the Kids Pass (15 or under) for free or a family pass for $39.95. Visit the website for all the disclaimers.