Rockin’ on the Avenue is coming to Richmond May 7, 2015 from 6-9pm. This is a fun event to support and raise funds for the Evelyn D. Reinhart Guest House. The event includes:
- Local music
- Silent auction
The Reinhart House is a home-away-from-home for families with loved ones in St. Mary’s Hospital. Guests may include families of:
- Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Children in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Surgery patients
- Patients undergoing cancer treatment
- Patients receiving Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVAD)
Other ways to support the Reinhart House include:
- Preparing meals for families (take prepared meals or cook in their large kitchen with 4 ovens and 2 microwaves)
- Include Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, school groups, and others in community service by helping them prepare meals
- Give a gift in honor or memory of a loved one or to celebrate a special occasion.
- Donate supplies such as canned foods, toiletries, paper, pens, journals, children’s books and other items, and other comforts of home.
- One of the easiest ways to support quality health care in the community is to make a bequest to the Bon Secours Richmond Foundation. There are many other planned giving opportunities, such as gifts of stock, life income instruments, charitable gift annuities, or charitable trusts that also have financial and tax benefits in certain situations.
- Employees may donate Paid Time Off or select Payroll Deduction. Simply click here to go to the PTO/Payroll giving page.
Click here to learn more about the Reinhart House and upcoming events.