The Redskins are in Richmond from July 25th – August 16th!
This can be a fun opportunity for kids to see the players in action. But before you visit the Redskins Training Camp – there are a few things you should know.
- The Redskins will practice on select days at the new Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center at 2401 W. Leigh Street.
- Make sure you sign up for your FREE Training Camp Pass before you visit.
- Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. No bleachers are available on-site.
- Be prepared for mud after the all the rain we have received this summer.
- Visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players, but there is no public access to the training facility.
- Porta-potties are available.
- For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
Parking Changes For The Summer Training Camp Season
The City of Richmond issued an updated parking lot schedule for the remainder of the Washington Redskins Summer Training Camp season. This includes surface lots and parking decks, which will cost $5. There is also an option to take a shuttle from the City Stadium lot for $7. Click here for details and lot information.
Fan Appreciation Day is August 3rd at Noon! Click the link for details.