Have you had an opportunity to see the Butterflies at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden?
Butterflies LIVE! is an exhibit you do not want to miss! Visitors have the opportunity to get up close and personal with these amazing creatures – watch them fly, feed and flutter all around. Kids and parents alike, can not get enough of walking among these beautiful beings.
The exhibit is geared toward children of all ages. The only caveat? Do not touch or disturb the butterflies in any way. They may land on the floor along the walking path or even on your person. If that happens, get help from a staff member or volunteer immediately.
Enter to Win:
Lewis Ginter has been kind enough to offer a family 4-pack of tickets to one lucky giveaway winner. The tickets will include admission to the Garden and the Butterflies LIVE! exhibit on the date of choice. Click here to enter. To be eligible to win, your entry must be submitted no later than Noon on August 15th. The winner will be announced on the 16th. Tickets will be held at the admission desk.
- The butterflies are located in the Conservatory at Lewis Ginter
- Admission to see the butterflies is include in regular garden admission
- The Conservatory will be hot and a bit steamy – dress accordingly
- Strollers are not allowed
- Cameras are allowed
- The exhibit closes Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013